Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Halloween Nano

Tick...tock... tick... tock...


Nano Approaches.


I await the time when the clock will strike Twelve.


November looks so far away.

November will be the big one.


October will be the decider.

October will reveal if I am ready.


Tick...tock... tick... tock...


Ready to write.

Ready be be a writer.


I have set the clock.

Not to long now.

A little under three hours.


Tick...tock...tick...tock.


I still have no idea what my plot is.

Who my characters are.

Where my characters are.

Why they are even there.


But I will in less than three hours.

When I mark the pages.

Those blank pages that have buried me deep in desperation.


Tonight I fight.

For the next 31 days I fight.

Fight for my right to write.

Fight for me.


Tick...tock...tick...tock.


Wish me luck!!!

I am going to need it.

No comments: